The refurbished GE Signa Excite 1.5T 12X MRI scanner is an 8-channel system that provides improved image clarity and productivity along with increased productivity. GE Excite technology has a high data throughput capability to handle large data volumes and complex image reconstructions.
- • Increase patient capacity with Excite Accelerator technology
- • Reduce exam time
- • Eliminate motion artifact
- • Accelerate temporal resolution of 3D-dynamic imaging without
sacrificing spatial resolution
- • Enhance diagnostic options for stroke evaluation, peripheral
- • Acquire and process simultaneously
- • Improve SNR, speed, and resolution of a broad base of MRI
- HP8200 Host Computer
- 33 mT/m Gradient Amp
- 120 mT/m Slew Rate
Permanent Options Included with this Scanner:
|Fast Gradient Echo
||Phase Contrast Vascular Imaging
||Interactive Vascular Imaging
|Fast Spin Echo and Flair
|Echo Planar Imaging
|Time of Flight
|Three Plane LOC
|8 Channel Brain
||8 Channel CTL
|8 Channel Body Array
|Large Shoulder Array
||Small Shoulder Array
||T/R Knee PA
|General Purpose Flex
- Mobile Coach with GE Signa Excite 1.5T 12X MRI Scanner.
- Site Assistance & Pre-Planning.
- Installation and Set-up of Coach at customer site.
- Checklist review with lead technologist for proper coach/scanner start-up and shutdown.
- On-site Service and Maintenance – includes all parts and labor to effect repairs during normal business hours 08:00-17:00 Monday-Friday. Overtime and weekend service is available at our normal OT and Weekend rates.
- Trailer service maintenance.
- Comprehensive Coach and 2,000,000 Liability Insurance.
- GE MRI Applications Training with lead Tech(s). Additional fees may apply.
- Telephone/Network Connections.
- Current Physicist Survey provided.
- PM’s Performed Quarterly During Extended Service Coverage Hours.
Customer Site Requirements:
- MRI Technologist
- Pad for Parking Scanner with Tractor/Trailer access
- 480v 3ph 150A Electrical Power w/ either Russell Stoll, Appleton or Crouse Hinds Connection
- Telephone / Network Connections
- All Useable or Consumable Goods (film, contrast, linen, etc.)
- Radiologist who will Provide General Supervision and Patient Care
- Lead Technologist on day of installation/start-up to confirm coach/scanner start-up and shutdown procedures.
- Scheduling, Delivery and Retrieval of Patients and Safety Code Compliance
- Patient Record Keeping
- Insurance for Equipment, Facility Staff and Patients
- Written/Printed Protocol Book if Applications Training is selected.